Streaming Masters – Travis Scott
Buzzing with the release of the much anticipated Utopia album which is breaking streaming records, Travis Scott is one of the very biggest hip-hop stars in recent years.
Today, we review his detailed breakdown, track by track, from unknown interludes to the biggest hits like Sicko Mode, Goosebumps and Highest In The Room. Ready?
Travis Scott streaming review – the method
Streaming is made up of audio and video streams. Our CSPC methodology now includes both to better reflect the real popularity of each track. The main source of data for each avenue is respectively Spotify and YouTube.
To factor in the growing impact of multiple Asian countries where these platforms aren’t always the go-to site for music streaming, more sources have been added.
In order to account for their real popularity in each relevant country, the below sources have been used along with the mentioned ratios that reflect the market share of each area.
– South Korea: Genie streams * 2.20 (consistent with Gaon streaming numbers)
– Japan: AWA streams * 100 / 4 (AWA has 4% of the Japanese streaming market)
– Arabic world: Anghami streams
– Sub-Saharan Africa: Boomplay + Audiomack streams
– Elsewhere: Spotify streams * Spotify market shares based on artists’ market distribution
– China* : QQ video streams * 50 if the song is available for audio stream, QQ video streams * 5 elseway (scale built based on known figures for several major artists)
– Elsewhere : Youtube views increased by 10% to account for various local platforms
*since Chinese streaming platforms are mostly video streaming platforms, their streams are weighted on par with YouTube streams.
Audio Stream value – 1,500 plays equal 1 album unit
Video Stream value – 6,750 views equal 1 album unit
Equivalent Albums Sales (EAS) = ( Spotify * ArtistRatio + Genie * 2.20 + AWA * 100 / 4 + Anghami + Boomplay + Audiomack ) / 1500 + ( QQ views* 50(or 5) + YouTube * 1.1 ) / 6750
Please be aware that when the artist is regarded as the lead act, he is rewarded with 100% of these units, while featured acts share among them a 50% piece of the totals.
Travis Scott streaming review – the results
Total: 40,328,454 EAS
Want uptodate data? Access updated numbers everyday right here!
Travis Scott : Most streamed tracks (EAS)
1. Goosebumps [Birds in the Trap Sing McKnight] – 3,738,000
2. Sicko Mode [Astroworld] – 2,869,000
3. Highest in the Room [JackBoys] – 2,235,000
4. Butterfly Effect [Astroworld] – 1,571,000
5. The Scotts [Orphan] – 962,000
6. Antidote [Rodeo] – 904,000
7. Stargazing [Astroworld] – 889,000
8. Out West [JackBoys] – 860,000
9. Pick Up the Phone [Birds in the Trap Sing McKnight] – 856,000
10. Yosemite [Astroworld] – 774,000
11. Can’t Say [Astroworld] – 679,000
12. TKN [Orphan] – 592,000
13. 90210 [Rodeo] – 558,000
14. Beibs in the Trap [Birds in the Trap Sing McKnight] – 527,000
15. 5% Tint [Astroworld] – 513,000
16. Gatti [JackBoys] – 492,000
17. Love Galore [Features] – 471,000
18. Franchise [Orphan] – 437,000
19. No Bystanders [Astroworld] – 429,000
20. Wake Up [Astroworld] – 423,000
You may be interested in…
… Travis Scott‘s full CSPC analysis