Streaming Masters – Pink
Get the Party Started, Just Give Me a Reason, What About Us, Just Like a Pill, Sober, Who Knew, Try, Just Like Fire, So What, etc…
The catalog of Pink is full of hits. Which ones are the most streamed across audio and video platforms yet?
Pink streaming review – the method
Streaming is made up of audio and video streams. Our CSPC methodology now includes both to better reflect the real popularity of each track. The main source of data for each avenue is respectively Spotify and YouTube. To factor in the growing impact of multiple Asian countries where these platforms aren’t always the go-to site for music streaming, more sources have been added.
In order to account for their real popularity in each relevant country, the below sources have been used along with the mentioned ratios that reflect the market share of each area.
– South Korea: Genie streams * 2.20 (consistent with Gaon streaming numbers)
– Japan: AWA streams * 68 / 4 (AWA has 4% of the Japanese streaming market, and 32% are already considered through Spotify’s extrapolation)
– Arabic world: Anghami streams
– Sub-Saharan Africa: Boomplay + Audiomack streams
– Elsewhere: Spotify streams * 649 / 406 (649 million subscribers of global platforms like Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, YouTube Music, Deezer, etc. against 406 million from Spotify itself) + Genie streams * 2.20 (uses Genie rather than Spotify to extrapolate markets like Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam)
– China* : QQ video streams * 50 if the song is available for audio stream, QQ video streams * 5 elseway (scale built based on known figures for several major artists)
– Elsewhere : Youtube views increased by 10% to account for various local platforms
*since Chinese streaming platforms are mostly video streaming platforms, their streams are weighted on par with YouTube streams.
Audio Stream value – 1,500 plays equal 1 album unit
Video Stream value – 6,750 views equal 1 album unit
Equivalent Albums Sales (EAS) = ( Spotify * 649/406 + Genie * 2.20 * 2 + AWA * 68 / 4 + Anghami + Boomplay + Audiomack ) / 1500 + ( QQ views* 50(or 5) + YouTube * 1.1 ) / 6750
Please be aware that when the artist is regarded as the lead act, he is rewarded with 100% of these units, while featured acts share among them a 50% piece of the totals.
Pink streaming review – the results
Total: 10,848,621 EAS
Want uptodate data? Access updated numbers everyday right here!
Pink: Most streamed tracks (EAS)
1. Just Give Me a Reason [The Truth About Love] – 1,305,000
2. What About Us [Beautiful Trauma] – 839,000
3. Try [The Truth About Love] – 649,000
4. So What [Funhouse] – 543,000
5. Raise Your Glass [Orphan] – 539,000
6. Walk Me Home [Hurts 2B Human] – 426,000
7. Just Like Fire [Orphan] – 416,000
8. Lady Marmalade [Orphan] – 411,000
9. Cover Me In Sunshine [Orphan] – 332,000
10. F**kin’ Perfect [Orphan] – 313,000
11. Who Knew [I’m Not Dead] – 252,000
12. Beautiful Trauma [Beautiful Trauma] – 241,000
13. Blow Me (One Last Kiss) [The Truth About Love] – 214,000
14. Can We Pretend [Hurts 2B Human] – 208,000
15. Just Like a Pill [M!ssundaztood] – 191,000
16. True Love [The Truth About Love] – 191,000
17. Get the Party Started [M!ssundaztood] – 188,000
18. Sober [Funhouse] – 174,000
19. One Too Many [Orphan] – 168,000
20. A Million Dreams [Orphan] – 165,000
You may be interested in…
… Pink‘s full CSPC analysis