Streaming Masters – Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift moved from a rising country music star to a global hit maker. Her impressive album sales have been praised since day one.
In the last 3 years, the icon released as many as 6 albums, folklore, evermore, Midnights and the newly recorded versions of Fearless, Red, and Speak Now.
With her powerful catalog, a super big tour themed after all her eras, and a busy new release schedule, how high are her streams through audio and video platforms?
Taylor Swift streaming review – the method
Streaming is made up of audio and video streams. Our CSPC methodology now includes both to better reflect the real popularity of each track. The main source of data for each avenue is respectively Spotify and YouTube.
To factor in the growing impact of multiple Asian countries where these platforms aren’t always the go-to site for music streaming, more sources have been added.
In order to account for their real popularity in each relevant country, the below sources have been used along with the mentioned ratios that reflect the market share of each area.
– South Korea: Genie streams * 2.20 (consistent with Gaon streaming numbers)
– Japan: AWA streams * 100 / 4 (AWA has 4% of the Japanese streaming market)
– Arabic world: Anghami streams
– Sub-Saharan Africa: Boomplay + Audiomack streams
– Elsewhere: Spotify streams * Spotify market shares based on artists’ market distribution
– China* : QQ video streams * 50 if the song is available for audio stream, QQ video streams * 5 elseway (scale built based on known figures for several major artists)
– Elsewhere : Youtube views increased by 10% to account for various local platforms
*since Chinese streaming platforms are mostly video streaming platforms, their streams are weighted on par with YouTube streams.
Audio Stream value – 1,500 plays equal 1 album unit
Video Stream value – 6,750 views equal 1 album unit
Equivalent Albums Sales (EAS) = ( Spotify * ArtistRatio + Genie * 2.20 + AWA * 100 / 4 + Anghami + Boomplay + Audiomack ) / 1500 + ( QQ views* 50(or 5) + YouTube * 1.1 ) / 6750
Please be aware that when the artist is regarded as the lead act, he is rewarded with 100% of these units, while featured acts share among them a 50% piece of the totals.
Taylor Swift streaming review – the results
Total: 69,137,200 EAS
Want uptodate data? Access updated numbers everyday right here!
Taylor Swift most streamed tracks (EAS)
1. Blank Space  – 2,229,000
2. Love Story [Fearless] – 1,964,000
3. Shake It Off  – 1,957,000
4. I Don’t Wanna Live Forever [Orphan] – 1,912,000
5. Wildest Dreams  – 1,617,000
6. You Belong with Me [Fearless] – 1,460,000
7. Lover [Lover] – 1,445,000
8. Look What You Made Me Do [Reputation] – 1,388,000
9. I Knew You Were Trouble [Red] – 1,340,000
10. All Too Well [Red] – 1,298,000
11. Anti-Hero [Midnights] – 1,278,000
12. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together [Red] – 1,229,000
13. Style  – 1,071,000
14. Delicate [Reputation] – 1,051,000
15. Cardigan [Folklore] – 1,038,000
16. Me! [Lover] – 1,032,000
17. You Need to Calm Down [Lover] – 1,005,000
18. Cruel Summer [Lover] – 907,000
19. Bad Blood  – 845,000
20. Willow [Evermore] – 834,000
You may be interested in…
… Taylor Swift‘s full CSPC analysis