CSPC: Justin Timberlake Popularity Analysis
Records & Achievements
- Justin Timberlake is the only artist who registered the annual best selling album in the US as per Soundscan both as per of a group and solo. No Strings Attached was the top seller of 2000 with 9,9 million sales while The 20/20 Experience led 2013 with 2,4 million units.
- At 2,490,000 US sales, Can’t Stop the Feeling! was the highest selling single of 2016 in this country.
- At 4, Justin Timberlake was the second male artist with the most US Hot 100 #1 hits during the 00s.
- At 5,450,000 equivalent album sales, SexyBack is the most successful song from 2006.
- At 15,014,000 equivalent album sales, FutureSex / LoveSounds is second most successful album from 2006.