CSPC: Aerosmith Popularity Analysis
Records & Achievements
- At 16,046,000 EAS, Aerosmith is one of the 10 most successful albums from 1973.
- At 26,830,000 EAS, Toys in the Attic is the 3rd most successful albums from 1975.
- At 12,105,000 EAS, Permanent Vacation is one of the 10 most successful albums from 1987.
- At 14,376,000 EAS, Pump is one of the 10 most successful albums from 1989.
- At 24,381,000 EAS, Get a Grip is the 3rd most successful albums from 1993.
- At 15,240,000 EAS, Dream On is the most successful song from 1973.
- At 17,270,000 EAS, Walk This Way is one of the 5 most successful songs from 1975.
- At 24,381,000 EAS, Get a Grip is the 2nd most successful album ever by an artist aged 45 or more.
- Aerosmith is one of the 2 acts who topped 15 million EAS with eras separated by 20 years or more.
- At 200 million, Dream On is the 14th most streamed track from the 70s on Spotify.
- At 228 million, I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing is the 23rd most streamed track from the 90s on Spotify.
- From 1993 to 2004, Aerosmith recorded 7 albums in a row with 80,000 or more first week sales in Japan.
NB: EAS means Equivalent Album Sales.