The truth about Britney Spears’ album sales in American continent
LATIN AMERICA – Remaining countries
To make it easier for you, here is not only a summary of all Latin America figures we’ve studied, but also calculations for missing countries. In 1998 when Britney started her career, the five countries explicitly listed totaled 217,7 million albums sales, exactly 90% of the 241,75 million from all Latin American countries. Thus, the Rest column adds the missing 10%, while the total is a simple cumulative tally.
I hope you enjoyed the first part of this series as the following ones about Britney’s sales all over Europe, Asia and other remaining countries are coming very soon!
As usual, feel free to comment and / or ask a question!
Sources: IFPI, RIAJ, Billboard, Wayback Machine, RIAA, CRIA, Amprofon, ABPD, Capif, Zobbel, Chartmasters.org.