Skip to content
Records & Achievements
- At 18,98 million equivalent album sales, Bruno Mars is the artist who produced the most value during the year 2010.
- At 17,94 million equivalent album sales, Doo-Wops & Hooligans is the fourth most successful album of the decade.
- At 13,83 million equivalent album sales, Unorthodox Jukebox is among the Top 15 most successful albums of the decade.
- With 5, Bruno Mars is the male artist with the most 10-million selling songs.
- Bruno Mars has the most prolific year of all-time in terms of digital sales. His songs from 2010 sold a combined 62,09 million units.
- At 149,5 million, Bruno Mars is among the third highest selling digital artists of all-time, he trails only Rihanna and Eminem.
- At 149,5 million, Bruno Mars is third among the highest selling digital artists since he first debuted in December 2009.
- In 2011, Bruno Mars made the US Hot 100 annual Top 10 both as a singer on Grenade at #6 and as a writer on Cee-Lo Green‘s Fuck You at #7.
- From 2009 to 2015, Bruno Mars was involved in the highest US debut ever for a digital single. He co-wrote Flo Rida‘s Right Round.
- At 14 weeks, Uptown Funk is the third longest running #1 in the US of all-time.
- Uptown Funk and That’s What I Like are 4th and 7th respectively among the longest running US Top 10 hits of all-time. They sat inside the top tier for 31 and 28 weeks respectively.
- At 345 weeks, Doo-Wops & Hooligans is the 5th longest running studio album ever inside the US BB200 Album chart, 1st among solo male artists.
Pages: Page 1, Page 2, Page 3, Page 4, Page 5, Page 6, Page 7, Page 8, Page 9, Page 10, Page 11, Page 12, Page 13, Page 14, Page 15, Page 16, Page 17