Fergie CAREER CSPC RESULTS
So, after checking all the figures, how many overall equivalent album sales has each Fergie achieved? Well, at this point we hardly need to add up all of the figures defined in this article!
In the following table, all categories display figures that way, e.g. in equivalent album sales. For example, singles from The Dutchess released in digital format sold the equivalent of 4,935,000 albums – 32,900,000 downloads with a 10 to 1,5 weighting.
As a reminder:
- Studio Album: sales of the original album
- Other Releases: sales of compilations generated thanks to the album
- Physical Singles: sales of physical singles from the album (ratio 3/10)
- Download Singles: sales of digital singles from the album (ratio 1,5/10)
- Streaming: equivalent album sales of all the album tracks (ratio 1/1500 for Audio stream and 1/11750 for Video stream)
The Dutchess closes the countdown with nearly 12 million equivalent album sales. As shown in our Understanding article, her music style was no doubt impacted by digital sales, although during the early years of downloads damages were still limited.
With that said, 12 million remains a superb result no matter how we look at it. We will soon be posting the entire Black Eyed Peas discography to see how The Dutchess performs against the likes of Monkey Business and The E.N.D.
Adding the few Orphan songs to the diva, Fergie is up to 13 million equivalent album sales overall. We will stay tuned to see if she ultimately announces a second LP!
The following pages list the most successful songs by her, as well as the full listing of all CSPC results compiled so far, to better gauge her position in the history of the music industry.
As usual, feel free to comment and / or ask a question!
Sources: IFPI, Billboard, Spotify, YouTube, Chartmasters.org.